Following the 2013 WiFi Survey, I ran a repeat survey in 2014, to see if there had been any change in the provision of WiFi to clinical NHS staff in the intervening year.
In short, there had been a significant increase in availability of WiFi to NHS staff at their place of NHS work, from around 25% in 2013 to 50% in 2014.
- Slides from presentation about the survey at EHI Live 2014
- The presentation on YouTube
- PDF export of the survey data
- CSV export of the survey data
- I also have the LimeSurvey templates for the survey, please contact me if you need them, for example if you want to run your own WiFi survey and want to save time setting up LimeSurvey.